18 September, 2017
| Phone: +918028440011 | Email: [email protected] | Site: wipro.com
Date: 18th Sep 2017
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Course in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst required at Wipro Limited (Karnataka)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Detailed understanding of advanced tactics and methods used in Cybercrimes, Hacktivism, and APTs.
- Responsible for complete security incident management lifecycle.
- Complete understanding of the lifecycle of Information Security Incident.
- Extraction and analysis of logs from various devices like proxy, firewall, email gateway, IPS, IDS, Desktop, laptop, servers, Mail Servers, SIM tool, router, firewall, switches AD server, DHCP logs, Access Control Logs & conclude as part of the investigation process.
- Perform Bitstream Imaging/acquiring of the Digital Media Seized during the process of Investigation.
- Use of Encase, FTK Access Data, and other forensic tools for acquiring and analysis of the data from the various Storage devices.
- E-discovery and vault email extraction.
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Job Location: Karnataka
Address: No 72, Hosur Road, Keonics Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Mail Resume at [email protected]
Contact No: +918028440011
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.