9 October, 2017
| Phone: +917307968010 | Email: [email protected] | Website: veridic.in
Date: 9th Oct 2017
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended SEO Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
SEO Manager required at Veridic Technologies PVT. LTD. (Panchkula)
Designation: SEO Manager
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site stickiness to encourage repeat usage.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC, email marketing.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape.
- Experience of digital content management.
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Job Location: Panchkula
Contact No: +917307968010
Address: Smart Zone 1 & 2, First floor, Plot No 1, Panchkula-134109 IT Park, Sector 22, India
Forward your Resume at [email protected]
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.