5 April, 2018
|Phone: +918028440011 |Email: [email protected] |Site: wipro.co
Date: 5th April 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Wipro LTD. (Bengaluru)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Familiarity with cyber security threats, defenses, motivations and techniques.
- Familiarity with security concerns facing large enterprises and government agencies.
- Experience with intelligence analysis tools, methods and the intelligence life cycle.
- Experience distilling raw information into actionable intelligence.
- Operational understanding of TCP/IP and computer networking. Knowledge of the functions of security technologies such as IPS/IDS, Firewalls, Security Information and Event Management tools, etc.
- Possession of industry standard certification such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and/or intelligence analysis certificates.
- Familiarity with public cloud architectures, log formats (i.e. cloud trail logs), and SOC operations that support public cloud operating models.
Years of Experience Required: 4 – 5 years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Address: Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru -560035, India
Mail Resume at [email protected]
Contact No: +918028440011
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.