25 April, 2018
|Phone: +912652323208 |Email: [email protected] |Site: apima.pt
Date: 25th Apr 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Apima Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Gujarat)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Responsible for responding to, managing, documenting, and reporting all IT security incidents.
- Maintain archive of user security access requests and violations.
- Manage the process of requesting and granting access to Market Track systems.
- Build on our existing framework of security policies to add robust detail the procedures.
- Manage IT requirements to achieve and maintain SOC1 and ISO 27001 certifications.
- Complete security RFPs on behalf of current or perspective Market Track clients.
- Monitor security bulletins and trends for risks to the business.
- Make recommendations and implement security focused improvements.
- Interact with senior management when they are targeted by cyber attacks.
- Produce regular security audit reports.
Years of Experience Required: 7 – 8 years
Job Location: Gujarat
Address: #203-204, Productivity Rd, Jade Square, Near Urmi Cross Roads, Anand Nagar, Haripura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020
Forward your Resume at [email protected]
Contact No: +912652323208
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.