25 April, 2018
|Phone: +911244548888 |Email: [email protected] |Site: guavus.com
Date: 25th Apr 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Guavus Network Systems (Gurugram)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Detection and identification, incident triage, network and host-based forensic analysis, root-cause analysis, containment, system hardening.
- Analyze malware samples to understands its behavior, assess threat actor motivations, and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Act upon threat intelligence provided by Cyber Threat Intelligence function.
- Respond to Information Security related queries.
- Mentor and train junior analysts to enhance the overall technical skillset of the SOC, establish analytic discipline and critical thinking, and promote greater curiosity – thinking “outside the box”.
- Hands-on experience with Volatility or similar malware analysis/forensic tools.
- Proficiency in static and dynamic malware analysis.
Years of Experience Required: 4 – 5 years
Job Location: Gurugram
Address: 1st Floor, Enkay Center, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana 122008
Forward your Resume at [email protected]
Contact No: +911244548888
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.