30 April, 2018
|Phone: +919582797979 |Email: [email protected] |Site: msai.in
Date: 30th April 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at MSAI (Delhi)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks).
- Investigate available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities and recommend solutions and best practices.Protect system by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits of networks/servers.
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Create, test and implement network disaster recovery plans.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system.
- Define the IT Security Policies/Frame Works and best practices.
- Test for compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Conduct penetration testing for thin & thick client based applications.
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Job Location: Delhi
Contact No: +919582797979
Address: 205-206, IInd Floor, P.P Towers, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura, Delhi-110034
Forward your Resume at [email protected]
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.