5 April, 2019
| Phone: +912061939800, +919923599971, +919923555381 | Email: [email protected], [email protected] | Website: www.ayninfotech.com
Date: 5th April, 2019
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Ethical hacker Required at AYN Infotech Pvt. Ltd (Pune)
Designation: Ethical hacker
Job Type: Full Time, Experienced
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze and derive security vulnerabilities for mobile applications by performing penetration tests and security reviews for core applications
- Research security vulnerability disclosures and design and propose
- Recommend security controls and remediation activity based on findings.
- Proactively identify security flaws and vulnerabilities. Spend time
thinking both like an attacker and defender.
- Perform security assessments on all existing and any new component of the product.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with security software engineering and white hat hacking.
- Experience with threat modeling and web and mobile application
- Experience applying security engineering practices
Development experience using C, or C++.
- Experience with obfuscated code analysis and professional debugging
tools such as IDA.
- Well-rounded background in host, network and application security.
Experience – 1- 4 years
- Ethical hacking: 2 years (Preferred)
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with focus in areas such as security assessment, systems, network.
Job Location: Pune
Address: Office no 3A, Midas Tower, Hinjawadi Phase 1 Rd, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.