18 January, 2020
| Phone: 6239382356, 01723810044 | Email: [email protected] | Website: www.ditinustechnology.com
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended PHP Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
PHP Developer Required at Ditinus Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Mohali)
Designation: PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Advance coding Skills in core PHP and MVC architecture
- Good understanding of various Content Managements Systems like wordpress, magento.-
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter, symphony, laravel
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL and MySQLi database
- Candidate should be capable of clearing the technical test.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills are beneficial.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and of developing web services.
- Good command with Core PHP Development and Advance Php
- Strong understanding of data structures and OOPS concepts
- SQL / MySQL DB design and Development.
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Job Location: Mohali
Address: Plot E-302, Vista Tower, Phase 8 A, Sector 75, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160055
Website: www.ditinustechnology.com Mail Resume at: [email protected] Contact No: 6239382356, 01723810044
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.