28 January, 2020
| Phone: 7986489486, 9915995427 | Email: [email protected], [email protected] | Website: www.swapithub.com
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Graphic Designing Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Graphic Designer Required at SWAP IT HUB (Mohali)
Designation: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- Basic knowledge e of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Have knowledge of adobe photoshop, illustrator and Corel draw.
- Translating design into HTML templates.
- Developing different styles and layout.
- Creative approach to problem-solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
- Understanding with responsive & multi-device design.
- Knowledge of different browser compatibility and functioning of W3C standards.
- Knowledge of designing instinctive site functionality, interaction, user navigation, and interfaces.
- Passion problem-solving Designing attractive websites. Make Unique and creative designs.
Job Location: Mohali
Address: SCF 44 Second Floor, Phase 7, Industrial Area, Sector 73, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160055
Website: www.swapithub.com Mail Resume at: [email protected], [email protected] Contact No: 7986489486, 9915995427
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.