29 January, 2020
| Phone: 9876710629, 9915995427 | Email: [email protected], [email protected] | Website: www.swapithub.com
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Bidding Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Online Bidder Required at SWAP IT HUB (Mohali)
Designation: Online Bidder (Female)
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- To generate business, keeping follow-up & maintaining Client’s database.
- To understand and analyze the requirement of projects and acquisition.
- Proficient in proposal writing, detailed proposal documents, able to communicate with clients technically and prepare convincing proposals/write ups/messages.
- Must have excellent understanding of WEB DEVELOPMENT, WEB DESIGNING,SEO PROJECTS.
- Identifying new business prospects from multiple sources like LinkedIn, existing database, social media research, etc. Thereby, sourcing new opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Managing client relationships and generating new business from clients by handling complete end to end sales cycle starting from negotiation to closure.
- Dynamic and Self-motivated to meet sales target regularly.
Job Location: Mohali
Address: SCF 44 Second Floor, Phase 7, Industrial Area, Sector 73, Mohali Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160055
Website: www.swapithub.com Mail Resume at: [email protected], [email protected] Contact No: 9876710629, 9915995427
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.