31 January, 2020
| Phone: 6239382356, 01723810044 | Email: [email protected] | Website: www.ditinustechnology.com
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended SEO Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
SEO Executive Required at Ditinus Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Mohali)
Designation: SEO Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be expert in Off-Page optimization and On-Page Optimization.
- A team member, who works aggressively to get high authority inbound backlinks, increase website organic traffic, keyword positions and create nice monthly reports.
- Complete understanding of search engine trends and google algorithm.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
We are looking for an SEO executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Shift Timings: Night Shift*/Rotational shifts
Job Location: Mohali
Address: Plot E-302, Vista Tower, Phase 8 A, Sector 75, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160055
Website: www.ditinustechnology.com Mail Resume at: [email protected] Contact No: 6239382356, 01723810044
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.