18 February, 2020
| Phone: 9501706475 | Email: [email protected], [email protected] | Website: www.75way.com
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Android Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Mobile App Developer Required at 75way Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Panchkula)
Designation: Mobile App Development
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Angular, Ionic, React, React Native, Swift or Android.
- Familiarity with OOPs design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Education: B.Tech (CSE, IT) / MCA
Job Location: Panchkula
Address: 3rd Floor, 342-343 Tricity Plaza, Peer Muchalla Adjacent Sector 20, Panchkula 140603
Website: www.75way.com Mail Resume at: [email protected], [email protected] Contact No: 9501706475
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.